6 Arguments for Swallowing

December 14, 2009 by Brooke Laine12 Comments

Brooke Column

Brooke Column

At first glance, you may think this particular column was written by a man. However, this is Brooke, and I assure you that I do, in fact, have a vagina. I just wanted to take a few minutes to clear the air about blow jobs and swallowing in an effort to help my lady friends be a little better to their man friends when the time comes… or..um… cums. So, in order to assist the ladies in their oral endeavors, I present to you six valid arguments for swallowing.

thb1Less Mess

Brooke Laine Column

There are times when cum splashed across your ass or tits can be incredibly sexy. But when giving a blow job and he’s ready to explode, the worst thing you can do is stop and remove your mouth. If you stop and finish him off with your hand, you’ll break the rhythm and make his orgasm much less amazing plus there’s going to be a sticky mess somewhere. Not to mention, that ‘somewhere’ might also be in your eye, which burns like a motherfucker. So be a real woman, keep sucking him to completion and don’t make a mess about it. Just swallow.

thb1More Options

Brooke Laine Column

Let’s say you’re in a movie theater, in the car or maybe in a confessional. If you’re the type of girl who won’t swallow, giving a blow job in any of these scenarios is just not going to work. Not only is there going to be a problem with the mess we already mentioned, but you’re probably going to get thrown out of some places too. Trust me, it can be embarrassing. By being a good little cum guzzler for your guy, you open up many more options and can pretty much satisfy him anywhere you please. Ladies choice.

thb1Sexier

Brooke Laine Column

Imagine these two situations. In the first, you’re on your knees giving your guy the best blow job he’s had in quite some time. You can tell he’s about to blow his load so you take your warm, soft, wet mouth away and finish him with your hand. In the second situation, you look up at him while his cock is in your throat, moan and swallow while he reaches complete satisfaction. Which ending is sexier? Something he can do at home by himself or something so sizzling hot that any time in the future you can just make eye contact with him to turn him on? It’s called a happy ending for a reason. The happiest ending for him is when you swallow the load and pretend it was delicious.

thb1Protein

Brooke Laine Column

Health conscious? Afraid swallowing might be bad for you? It’s not. Ejaculate contains some protein, some enzymes and some sugars, but only contains about five calories. So if you’re watching your weight, don’t worry. You’ll burn more than five calories giving a great blow job, so just think of it as a negative calorie (and incredibly fun) snack.

thb1He’ll Last Longer the Second Time

Brooke Laine Column

Ladies, is there something about swallowing that really grosses you out? Here’s a little fact you can keep in mind while you power through it if you’re one that doesn’t really enjoy swallowing sperm. After he recovers from the mind-blowing oral sex you gave him, he’ll last a lot longer when he fucks you later. Just give him a little recovery time, then cuddle up and let him know it’s your turn next. With any luck, you’ll be rewarded with some extended play time, receive some great oral sex yourself and he’ll hold out a bit longer while he’s banging you senseless.

thb1You’ll score points

Brooke Laine Column

I’m not saying he won’t call you back if you don’t swallow, but what I am saying is if you want to be on the top of his ‘do call’ list, you’re going to need to knock back a load or two. You might not want to be on the top of every ‘do call’ list because of your amazing oral skills, but you will want to keep your options open. If you want the guy with the nice big cock to remember you fondly next week when he’s ready to make a booty call, go ahead and earn your gold star by swallowing.

Comments

12 Responses to “6 Arguments for Swallowing”
  1. Grog says:

Amazing article, never read anything like it.

2. dd says:

Why men should go down on a woman while she’s on her period:

1. Less Mess. No blood on the sheet, cause you lap it all up. Unlike fucking.

2. More Options. You can go down on your woman anywhere anytime now. Back of the car, movie theater, confession booth. You can please her anywhere you please.

3. Sexier. Imagine this situation: You’re on your knees between her legs, you’re rubbing her through her pants, getting her all worked up by telling her what you’re going to do with your hot little mouth, your lithe arms pull down her pants, and you see that she’s menstruating so you finis her off with your fingers. It’s way better if you keep the grove going and go down on her.

4. Protein. Bloody tissue is a great source of protein and salt for the diet.

5. She’ll last shorter the second time. Don’t like going down on someone who’s menstruating? Hold out for the orgasm, and she’ll come quicker the next go around. Ladies come faster when they’re already worked up. So finish the blow job, cuddle up to her, say it’s your turn, and she’ll be coming again in no time.

6. You’ll score points. I’m not saying that she won’t call back if you don’t go down on her while she’s on her period, but you’ll be on top of the “do call” list. If you want that lady with the fabulous body to call you on her next booty call, go ahead an earn your gold star by eating her out while she’s on her period.

3. Kat says:

This is a great article. So true! Can we teach this in sex-ed? LOL!

4. Brad says:

ummm dd. don’t you mean “red wings” not gold star?

5. BlueBlood says:

Is Brooke Laine HOT? Sorry but we all know unattractive girls swallow, otherwise they would be ignored. Now if she’s hot then please continue with your wise advice to your other hot friends. Hot friends don’t let hot friends blow and spit.

6. Bee says:

I’m a male, and tend to adore women who are are sexually active, because they are doing such a lot of good.

I’d like to think that when a woman is having sex with me, she adores me, if only for the moment. That my cum is the essence of myself, because the sperm has my DNA, and because it is shot out because SHE is most attractive so we have a bond together.

Sex brings, apart fom the supreme worldshaking pleasure, nice feelings of affection, loyalty and protectiveness, and her taking cum is just part of this great feeling of sharing and unity.

When she has a period, I am happy to take a bit of her blood on the tip of my finger, look into her eyes and swallow it. It expresses “I love every molecule of you”. And there could be the bonus that her egg is in the bit I take. How wonderful to have that essence of her inside me!

I’m sorry the girls’ answers I’ve read just talk about it as a practical matter. I thought we men were supposed to be less romantic?

7. minecraft says:

C) At any time we may refuse you the right to play through this web site.

My blog: minecraft

8. What’s up, all the time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that i like to learn more and more.

my site: san diego seo services

9. What a great article. Unfortunately Brooke is assuming that everyone has multiple partners. Fellatio and cunninglingus are two of the most beautiful sexual activities, but not everyone can do them or do them well. My partner, who writes my blog on alternate days so that we have a male/female readership has recently written one on the very question of why women will sometimes not want to give a blow job. I don’t want to put a link here because that is unfair on Brooke, but if you want to find my blog do a Google search on my name plus the word blog. It will be in the top couple of results.

Brooke, keep up the good work. Just because we have a vulva instead of a penis does not mean we can’t see things from the perspective of the third eye!

10. phil meup says:

your dead mums cunt would make a good party starter

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Why girls should swallow jizz, wtf? – Standard Madness [...]