Credit Cards are Going Social, Play Responsibly

July 17, 2012 by Justin C20 Comments

There is obviously a thrill behind someone giving you a card with “free money” on it
to buy whatever your heart desires. However, as appealing as having money on a
card to spend on your needs and wants is, there are consequences. That money has
to be paid back and with interest. Being young and naive is just what credit
card companies are looking for in consumers.

However, the CARD act (the credit card accountability, responsibility and disclosure act)
was passed to protect young people from unfair marketing by credit card
companies. By eliminating aggressive tactics to sign up consumers, the CARD act
has helped many young students stay away from credit debt, to a certain extent.
Credit card companies are trying to bypass the act that negates the use of
setting up at college campuses and giving away free gifts by advertising through
social media. Special offers are being made on these sites for points and
discounts.

There are a lot of complaints in having a credit card; billing disputes, late fees,
interest rates, credit reporting, identity theft, etc. In 2012, consumers are
projected to add $50 billion in credit card debt alone. When applying for a
credit card, it pays to know what you’re getting yourself into. Know your card.
Shop responsibly!

&Credit
courtesy of CardHub.com

Comments

20 Responses to “Credit Cards are Going Social, Play Responsibly”
  1. Because the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its quality
    contents.

2. This is really a wonderful article with well-scripted, engaging content material that is definitely 100 % of original and sensible views. Much of your informative content material is in line with my way of considering.Alice from franchise

3. Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

4. Heath Lassen says:

I�m impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that�s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

5. link says:

It seems like there exist personal blogs and web-sites committed to loads of physical activities, this tv, song, lives of celebs, et cetera.. . Nevertheless I quite could not acquire websites and web site specialized in looking at, regretfully an afterthought when dealing with pastimes.. . Anyone know some definitely renowned and good models? Original and most recent literature are generally trendy with me, since i have study together.. . Thank you a huge amount of! =o).

6. view it now says:

What sites and information sites perform browsing on group talk most on?

7. Steve Cragun says:

you happen to bbe a great author.I ill remember to bkokmark ?our bblog and will eventually come back at s?me point.

8. The fantastic news would be that plenty of terrific online retailers for instance were offering clients with an great substitute for the original, offline shops. Additionally ,http://www.vonroberts.com,individual or shop and / or shop entrepreneur looking to get unbelievably discounted prices within the newest way brand names as well as Juicy Couture tracksuit below wholesale chances, this is 1 on-line electric outlet you should contemplate.

9. Got a Blogger accounts, the system functions good quality, but ways to choose distinct customers information sites I like with lookup. I remember you can find a way, nevertheless i am not witnessing it now. Appreciate your your improve..

10. What exactly is the right way to look for sites you are searching for?

11. Jack Rabbe says:

The wonderful news reports would be that plenty of fantastic websites such as have already been furnishing clients using an exceptional alternative to the original, traditional dealers. A high level,end user or simply go shopping or retail store owner wanting to get very discounted prices within the most current ,juicy couture for cheap,designer models including Juicy Couture tracksuit below wholesale opportunities, this is a person on the internet store you will need to take into account.

12. It seems you will find blogs and internet sites dedicated to a great deal of adventures, this type of television programs, sound, activities of celebrities, and so on.. . Even So really are unable to come across website and blogs specialized in perusing, however an afterthought with regard to pastimes.. . Someone know some in reality perfect and favorite people? Traditional and recent literature are both popular with me, since I go through both the.. . Many thanks a whole lot of! =o).

13. What are the top blog posts and sites focused on literature and studying?

14. see says:

On my small friend’s blog pages they offer provided me on their webpage moves, but mine invariably is placed at the bottom associated with the listing and will not subscriber list as soon as i submit as if it does for some. Is a configuration that I need to adjustment or is this an option that they have accomplished? .

15. e-liquide says:

Votre partenaire e-cigarette en france alors bonne visite

16. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just cool and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

17. Having read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

18. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

19. Full Review says:

Currently it sounds like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

20. Hey there! My name is find a personal trainer and I just wanted to say your blog site rocks! It really is hilarious due to the fact I use to have a blog website that nearly had an identical url: mine was only a few letters different. Anyhow, I am a big admirer of your weblog and if you at any time want a guest write-up make sure you email me at: my mail. I absolutely love writing!